Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch won’t charge or turn on. When it’s placed on the charger the apple logo flashes

How can I make my Apple Watch work if it’s not charging and turning on. I’ve let it charge for the night and still won’t turn on. It has been off for a couple months though, however on the screen I am able to see the Apple logo but it only flashes it is not turning completely on any clue what’s going on?

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 1:13 PM

Lithium-ion batteries contain a protection circuit that shields the battery against abuse. This important safeguard also turns the battery off and makes it unusable if over-discharged. Slipping into sleep mode can happen when storing a Li-ion pack in a discharged state for any length of time as self-discharge would gradually deplete the remaining charge.All batteries are affected by self-discharge. Self-discharge is not a manufacturing defect but a battery characteristic.

Information from;

batteryuniversity.com

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 1:13 PM in response to Mideal9420

Lithium-ion batteries contain a protection circuit that shields the battery against abuse. This important safeguard also turns the battery off and makes it unusable if over-discharged. Slipping into sleep mode can happen when storing a Li-ion pack in a discharged state for any length of time as self-discharge would gradually deplete the remaining charge.All batteries are affected by self-discharge. Self-discharge is not a manufacturing defect but a battery characteristic.

Information from;

batteryuniversity.com

My Apple Watch won’t charge or turn on. When it’s placed on the charger the apple logo flashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.