Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any users of iPhone 11 experience the touch screen not working?

Hi I cannot restart my iPhone 11 (refurbished) because the touch screen has stopped working. This has just occurred and nI can't figure out a solution. I have tried the fixes listed (touch volume up, then volume down, then button on the right until reset screen appears) cannot get the touch screen to allow me to slide the "power off" button - completely unresponsive. Face ID is not working either.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 3:44 PM

sphering wrote:
I have tried the fixes listed (touch volume up, then volume down, then button on the right until reset screen appears)

You have to hold the SIDE button down until the Apple logo appears.

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 3:44 PM in response to sphering

sphering wrote:
I have tried the fixes listed (touch volume up, then volume down, then button on the right until reset screen appears)

You have to hold the SIDE button down until the Apple logo appears.

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Any users of iPhone 11 experience the touch screen not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.