Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is everything so slow and clunky on my mbp2019 16” after a clean Monterey install and boot camp blue screens windows now during install, seriously Apple, I didn’t pay for this. Can I a) have a working Mac or b) get a refund or c) save intel macs

it’s so annoying, can’t get much work done and the video editing freezes up all slow ball like as well as most multitasking activities.

make internet macs run smooth again please.

bout to make the switch back to PC, literally got 2 years out of this Mac before apple programmed the OS to make intel macs a dud, or useless paperweight.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 11:05 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 11, 2022 4:53 AM in response to Leh_Oh

Leh_Oh wrote:

it’s so annoying, can’t get much work done and the video editing freezes up all slow ball like as well as most multitasking activities.

make internet macs run smooth again please.

To trouble shoot further you can:

—Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

—SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Takes a bit longer to get to the login screen, does a quick disk repair before it fully boots up, and certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt, including dynamic loader cache, font cache, etc., third party system modifications and system accelerations are disabled.

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test. Caches get rebuilt automatically.

a reboot will put it back to normal mode.

This test will tell you if third party interference; extensions etc are not loaded in safe boot mode.

if no insight or resolve—

You can get a good look at your System config. and reveal conflicts or issues, you can download/run this trusted utility https://etrecheck.com

If you need help interpreting the report you can post it here in its entirety in the "Additional Text" box in the editing toolbar below, in your reply.

Why is everything so slow and clunky on my mbp2019 16” after a clean Monterey install and boot camp blue screens windows now during install, seriously Apple, I didn’t pay for this. Can I a) have a working Mac or b) get a refund or c) save intel macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.