Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods 2 battery issues

AirPods 2 battery is discharging overnight for no reason

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 5:56 PM

3 replies

Oct 11, 2022 6:36 PM in response to kajphotos

Hello,

When the battery charge of your AirPods is low, you get a notification on the screen of your iPhone or iPad. You get notifications when the charge is at 20, 10, and 5 percent remaining.

You also hear a tone in one or both AirPods when the battery charge is low. You hear the tone one time when the battery charge is at 10 percent, and a second time right before the AirPods turn off.

If you think that your battery has an issue, learn about AirPods service and repair.

What you can expect with AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

• With multiple charges in your case, you get up to 30 hours of listening time, or up to 24 hours of talk time.
  • Your AirPods Pro (2nd generation) can get up to 6 hours of listening time (up to 5.5 hours with Spatial Audio and Head Tracking enabled) or up to 4.5 hours of talk time on a single charge.
  • If you charge your AirPods Pro (2nd generation) for 5 minutes in their case, you get around 1 hour of listening time5 or around 1 hour of talk time.

Thanks for reaching out! -Drake

Oct 11, 2022 9:22 PM in response to kajphotos

I know about all the specific things that they do! but what’s happening is say I charge them to 100% at night and by the morning the case has dropped to 85% with zero use and also it constantly shows in my battery widget like if it’s connected but when I check in the Bluetooth settings there not connected it’s like something is running in the background I’ve replaced 2 pairs already and still the same issue I’m on the latest firmware and iOS 16.0.3 iPhone 14 pro max my 1st gen never did this

AirPods 2 battery issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.