Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

AirPods Pro 2 case discharging very quickly

My AirPods Pro 2 case loses charge very quickly even when AirPods are not being used. I have to keep charging it. Has anyone else got this problem?

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2023 4:03 AM

It is not really relevant what anyone else thinks, because everyone's usage and their opinion about the battery will be different. You need to focus on resolving your case.

I suggest start by resetting your AirPods, because any glitches in the pairing and setup could cause extra battery drain.

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If that doesn't help your AirPods Pro Gen2 must still be within Apple's 12 month warranty so the best plan is to arrange getting them checked by Apple Service. Contact Apple Support to start making the arrangements.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2023 4:03 AM in response to Apulah

It is not really relevant what anyone else thinks, because everyone's usage and their opinion about the battery will be different. You need to focus on resolving your case.

I suggest start by resetting your AirPods, because any glitches in the pairing and setup could cause extra battery drain.

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If that doesn't help your AirPods Pro Gen2 must still be within Apple's 12 month warranty so the best plan is to arrange getting them checked by Apple Service. Contact Apple Support to start making the arrangements.

Aug 22, 2023 7:18 AM in response to Apulah

You are not the only one. I’ve been trying all the solutions people is posting in these threads and none works. These earphones are faulty. 100% of the people that I know with them have the same issue. Or Apple fix it with future batches or you need to learn how to love having have the autonomy announced 😢

May 15, 2024 6:20 AM in response to Apulah

I don’t understand why my AirPods lose charge very fast. Can somebody please help me with the answer or a solution? I can talk with one AirPod for maybe 30 minutes shortly after that I had to change it and put the other one in my ear and wear the one at a time. The battery life normally will take me a half a day before I have to recharge. what are some of the things that can help this problem?

AirPods Pro 2 case discharging very quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.