Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpods pro do not keep charge

Why are my airpods not keeping charge when I place them back in the case they are fully charge after one min.

AirPods Max

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 3:43 PM

Your report suggests you might be seeing very short battery life when using your AirPods, then an abnormally fast recharge back to 100% when you put the pods back in the charging case.If that summary is correct I think you probably have degraded batteries in the AirPods, and you need to get the pods examined by Apple's service techs.

Use (link) AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support to start arranging service for your AirPods.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2023 3:43 PM in response to AllyG80

Your report suggests you might be seeing very short battery life when using your AirPods, then an abnormally fast recharge back to 100% when you put the pods back in the charging case.If that summary is correct I think you probably have degraded batteries in the AirPods, and you need to get the pods examined by Apple's service techs.

Use (link) AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support to start arranging service for your AirPods.

My airpods pro do not keep charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.