Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix Login error on Facebook and messenger apps!!

I had this problem for a month and had to use safari and my laptop. One day I logged out and I couldnt get back in because it kept saying login error. I deleted the apps and reinstalled many times but didn’t work. I reset my settings but didn’t work. I erased the whole iPhone settings and backed up with iCloud and didn’t work. BUT THEN I FIXED IT!!!!

I erased my iPhone again but I started as a new iPhone, I downloaded the apps and logged in and it worked!!!! So then I backed up with iCloud and got all my photos and emails back!! Yay! I hope this helps someone. I came here for help but couldn’t find anything so figured it out myself now I want to help others because Facebook is so useless!!! You’re welcome :)

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 1:24 AM

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 1:24 AM in response to Rebekahpenny

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

How to fix Login error on Facebook and messenger apps!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.