Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AASP and AppleCare are refusing to service my Mac

F1 Info Solutions, Jaipur is refusing to provide me with service because of servicing done by Unicorn Info Solutions, Gurugram. AppleCare is also not helping me further in this case, and the errors which led to abnormal configuration of Mac and warranty repair were from the side of AppleCare and AASP only. Is there anybody or anywhere I can reach out to, other than AppleCare and AASP?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 11:16 AM

If the servicing was done by a non-authorized service location, Apple may refuse service.

You can contact Apple Support with the options below-

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 11:16 AM in response to paraj273

If the servicing was done by a non-authorized service location, Apple may refuse service.

You can contact Apple Support with the options below-

Oct 12, 2022 4:24 AM in response to kaz-k

Hello Kaz-K, thank you for answering. So there is no Genius Bar or Apple Store here in India. We only have AASPs for selling Apple Products (Unicorn, Imagine, Accord, etc.) and service centers (Tresor, F1 InfoSolutions, Unicorn, etc.)... The most I can reach is Customer Relations Team at Apple Support and they, too, have refused to help further. My issues have been going on for more than 2 months. Isn't there any channel through which I can reach out to Apple directly?

Oct 12, 2022 4:55 PM in response to paraj273

You will want to contact Apple corporate from the links provided by @___Bubba___.

Have you tried getting Unicorn Info Systems to fix the Mac again or if they made mistakes with the repair to have them correct those mistakes? Speak politely to a manager if necessary (at both AASPs) to explain the situation since many times the public facing techs may not have any authority to make repair exceptions. Plus if mistakes were made with a repair, the manager may not be aware of any problems with their employees.

Unfortunately I have seen a few other posts on these forums about very poor service from AASPs in India including posts about being unable to receive service for various reasons. If you cannot get Apple corporate to help you, then you should contact a lawyer or local government representative to see what options you have available.

If you do succeed in getting service, then please update this thread so it may help others in a similar position.

Good luck.

Oct 21, 2022 7:24 AM in response to -Bubba-

hello, so this week I spent with apple technical team, the customer relations team and the AASP internal team as well. They created an exception case for me and provided me with a window of 7 days where I dealt with the AASP team. They have collected my device for servicing as I reported my problems and issues within the warranty period and they have gotten my case resolved... I will update here when my issue is resolved! Thank you for your assurance and help you provided. I was really distressed during this time period.

AASP and AppleCare are refusing to service my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.