Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Mail

on my email the To is always showing the wrong name, how do I change that setting , everthing else is correct, it always shows my hubbys name not mine

iMac

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 9:28 AM

Compose a mail from mail application ( press command and N keys ) Keyboard shortcuts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support , in the " To " field type the name of the person , click on drop down arrow in front of it , click on show contact card , another window will open click on open with contacts , address book opens , edit the first and last name of the person , click on done to save see the article Update contact information in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 9:28 AM in response to brendahoak

Compose a mail from mail application ( press command and N keys ) Keyboard shortcuts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support , in the " To " field type the name of the person , click on drop down arrow in front of it , click on show contact card , another window will open click on open with contacts , address book opens , edit the first and last name of the person , click on done to save see the article Update contact information in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Icloud Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.