Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple free shipping but UPS sent a text that I have to pay??

I was excited to receive my Apply product today. UPS updated the online delivery details today. Also I got a text alert “

I was excited about my Apple product then suddenly I realized I ordered it in the Apple store and the staff in Apple store said it is a “Free Delivery”. I called Apple help desk and the guy who helped me said there should be no payment to UPS upon delivery as it is covered. My question is How did the scammers got my personal details such as name and phone information. Apple should check in to that, Apply should change to different shipping company! NOT UPS!!!!

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 7:51 AM

It's likely a Phishing Scam, which coincidentally arrived when you were expecting a package from Apple. See this on what to do --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Here's another link about reporting messages --> Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Otherwise, this is a user to user only forum and you are not writing anyone from Apple, so telling Apple what they should do here, gets you nothing.

Ps: There is no need to start two threads on the very same subject. One is enough.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 7:51 AM in response to Mariedeee

It's likely a Phishing Scam, which coincidentally arrived when you were expecting a package from Apple. See this on what to do --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Here's another link about reporting messages --> Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Otherwise, this is a user to user only forum and you are not writing anyone from Apple, so telling Apple what they should do here, gets you nothing.

Ps: There is no need to start two threads on the very same subject. One is enough.

Apple free shipping but UPS sent a text that I have to pay??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.