Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet

I cant seem to find a way to add my store LOYALTY CARDS (ie. the key cards with you member numbers) to the Apple Wallet. I have seen a number of threads online suggesting to simply click 'add card'...but that is to add a Credit/Debit card. Any guidance pls?

I have been using Google Wallet and this sort of thing is sooo straight fwd.

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 8:29 AM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2022 10:43 AM in response to myApple5

I have downloaded multiple store apps (for which I have a loyalty card) however the VAST MAJORITY of these stores do NOT provide a link to connect with Apple Wallet.

Very disappointed since I was able to store EVERY store reward card on in Google Wallet which made it easy to scan at checkout etc without having to have those pesky cards bunched up on my car keys. I note that the APP Store does not have Google Wallet. Given I already have my credit/debit cards already set up on Google Pay (which I have downloaded onto my new iPhone) I am unsure what additional value Apple Wallet will provides.

I am new to iPhones so perhaps I am missing something....

Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.