Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 5 i phones one ipad and two mac pro, they are all running with the same ID , but this email does not exist anymore. Is this a problem? Should I change my apple ID?

should I change my apple ID when the email of my apple ID does not exist anymore?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 9:40 AM

You can update the email account to a functional one.

It's a bad idea to keep a non working email address as it can cause you to be unable to access your account should you forget your password for if it becomes disabled for any reason.

Click here for what to do to update just the email address: link-> Change the email you use as your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 9:40 AM in response to Wolke65

You can update the email account to a functional one.

It's a bad idea to keep a non working email address as it can cause you to be unable to access your account should you forget your password for if it becomes disabled for any reason.

Click here for what to do to update just the email address: link-> Change the email you use as your Apple ID - Apple Support

I have 5 i phones one ipad and two mac pro, they are all running with the same ID , but this email does not exist anymore. Is this a problem? Should I change my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.