Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized purchases on my App Store account

How do I report unauthorized charges on my App Store account?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 2:34 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 2:34 PM in response to Dmndprncssrach143

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Oct 13, 2022 2:37 PM in response to Dmndprncssrach143

For sure check -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you see an unexpected charge: 

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

❗️ See also -> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Unauthorized purchases on my App Store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.