Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone unavailable backup

my iphone was damaged and when i tried to unlock the phone, it kept putting in the wrong password so I am locked out permanently. how can I back up my data? HELP!!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 7:57 PM

If your iPhone has been disabled, then it is too late to create a backup now.

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

NOTE: When you set up the iPhone again and use the same Apple ID, then all your data on iCloud will be synced back to the iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 7:57 PM in response to DLA58

If your iPhone has been disabled, then it is too late to create a backup now.

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

NOTE: When you set up the iPhone again and use the same Apple ID, then all your data on iCloud will be synced back to the iPhone.

Axel F.

iphone unavailable backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.