Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey I wanted to ask how can I make sure that the 20 W charger for ipad is original or not?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 2:29 AM

The 20W Power Adapter that you illustrate appears to be entirely genuine.

If supplied with an iPad (the illustrated Power Adapter being supplied as standard with many new iPads in the UK/Eire), or if purchased as an accessory directly from Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider, you should have no cause for concern as to its provenance.

Here is another example of the same Apple 20W Power Adapter with which to compare…

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 2:29 AM in response to wajeeh209

The 20W Power Adapter that you illustrate appears to be entirely genuine.

If supplied with an iPad (the illustrated Power Adapter being supplied as standard with many new iPads in the UK/Eire), or if purchased as an accessory directly from Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider, you should have no cause for concern as to its provenance.

Here is another example of the same Apple 20W Power Adapter with which to compare…

Hey I wanted to ask how can I make sure that the 20 W charger for ipad is original or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.