Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudden Connectivity Issues

I have done all the steps to try and solve the connection issue with my air pods. They are struggling to connect when calls come in if taking from my air pod case to my ears as i do not wear them all day long. They even disconnect my calls sometimes if they don't connect. I am not happy as they aren't cheap. Have only had since April 2022.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 7:04 PM

scarroll1220 Said:

"Sudden Connectivity Issues: I have done all the steps to try and solve the connection issue with my air pods. They are struggling to connect when calls come in if taking from my air pod case to my ears as i do not wear them all day long. They even disconnect my calls sometimes if they don't connect. I am not happy as they aren't cheap. Have only had since April 2022."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

Start by wiggling it in your ear. No success? Charge these to 100%. If still not success, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting AirPod Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 7:04 PM in response to scarroll1220

scarroll1220 Said:

"Sudden Connectivity Issues: I have done all the steps to try and solve the connection issue with my air pods. They are struggling to connect when calls come in if taking from my air pod case to my ears as i do not wear them all day long. They even disconnect my calls sometimes if they don't connect. I am not happy as they aren't cheap. Have only had since April 2022."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Connectivity:

Start by wiggling it in your ear. No success? Charge these to 100%. If still not success, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting AirPod Connectivity:

A Few Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Sudden Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.