Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long will Apple hold an iPhone order for store pick up?

I want to buy the new Iphone 14 Pro Max and pick it up at a store in Orlando.

I don't live in that city. I plan to book in advance and pick up the product at the store during a vacation trip. If I don't book online, I'm afraid I won't find a unit in the store, as the device is disputed.

I would like to know for how long after the reservation the store keeps the product reserved waiting for me.

Thank you in advance.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 1:58 PM

At best 2 to 3 days, sometimes a week if you call the store. And that is only if the product is available.

If you are ordering online from another country keep in mind the US iPhone 14 Pro Max has no physical SIM ports so if your carrier does not use eSIM it will not work for you and you will have to return to the US for hardware service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 1:58 PM in response to fforodrigues

At best 2 to 3 days, sometimes a week if you call the store. And that is only if the product is available.

If you are ordering online from another country keep in mind the US iPhone 14 Pro Max has no physical SIM ports so if your carrier does not use eSIM it will not work for you and you will have to return to the US for hardware service.

How long will Apple hold an iPhone order for store pick up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.