📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings to get the most from the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Ultra

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch stuck on boot loop

I powered off my apple watch a few days ago and when i went to power it back on a few hours later the apple logo appeared and would not go away. It’s been 3 days now and my watch is still stuck on the apple logo no matter what I do. I’ve tried the hard rebooting, charging methods, and find my iPhone method. Nothing works. Any ideas? I may need to take this in to get looked at if nothing works. It’s a series 3 watch.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 9:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 4:39 PM

Hi aly72,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

You might find the answer you need in this discussion thread on a similar situation:

My Apple Watch just stay on the apple log… - Apple Community

All the best

1 reply

Apple Watch stuck on boot loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.