Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Keyboard Caps Lock

I thought the caps lock key on my external magic keyboard was defective as it sometimes does nothing after quick successive presses. However, I noticed the same issue with the native keyboard on my M1 16” MacBook Pro. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you figured out a way to make the caps lock always turn on/off when pressed?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 7:17 AM

bmaxwell10 wrote:

I thought the caps lock key on my external magic keyboard was defective as it sometimes does nothing after quick successive presses. However, I noticed the same issue with the native keyboard on my M1 16” MacBook Pro. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you figured out a way to make the caps lock always turn on/off when pressed?

ref

Mac keyboard shortcuts - Apple Support

Mac accessibility shortcuts - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 7:17 AM in response to bmaxwell10

bmaxwell10 wrote:

ref

Mac keyboard shortcuts - Apple Support

Mac accessibility shortcuts - Apple Support

Magic Keyboard Caps Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.