Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con la App Store trato de descargar aplicaciones totalmente gratuitas y no me deja me exige poner un método de pago, no me permite cambiar la opción.

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con la App Store trato de descargar aplicaciones totalmente gratuitas y no me deja me exige poner un método de pago, no me permite cambiar la opción esto me dificulta mucho a la hora de querer descargar cualquier aplicación, no me lo debería de pedir ya que soy una persona menor de edad que no cuenta con ningún medio de pago.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 1:44 PM

I try to download totally free applications and it does not let me, it requires me to put a payment method,

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

See also the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 1:44 PM in response to FernandaGutiérrez

I try to download totally free applications and it does not let me, it requires me to put a payment method,

If you want to make purchases or update / download apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

See also the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Click here for more support and assistance.

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con la App Store trato de descargar aplicaciones totalmente gratuitas y no me deja me exige poner un método de pago, no me permite cambiar la opción.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.