Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

mi cuenta de app store y mi cuenta esta bloquiado

no recibo correos, cuando quiero descargar o actualizar una app no puedo por que genera un mensaje que dice " tu cuenta a sido deshabilitada o bloqueada" esto sucedió cuando estaba pagando mi cuenta de iCloud y tuve problemas con mi tarjeta bancaria, la cual me la cambiaron y me entregaron otra tarjeta el bancaria, al pasar esto no actualice la nueva tarjeta a mi forma de pago, y se me venció mi recibo que pagaba la cuenta de iCloud, luego de eso se bloqueo mi app store y no puede actualizar los nuevos datos de mi tarjeta para renovar la suscripción de iCloud.. desde ese momento no recibo correos , no puedo descargar ni actualizar mi aplicaciones. como puedo corregir mi erro? y poder utilizar mi cuneta nueva mente .

Posted on Oct 30, 2023 8:25 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 30, 2023 9:37 PM in response to Eduardosoporte

eduardo sport palermo Said:

"I don't receive emails, when I want to download or update an app I can't because it generates a message that says 'your account has been disabled or blocked' this happened when I was paying my iCloud account and I had problems with my bank card, which They changed it and gave me another card from the bank. When this happened, the new card did not update to my payment method, and my receipt that paid for the iCloud account expired. After that, my app store was blocked and it cannot update. the new details of my card to renew the iCloud subscription... since that moment I have not emailed receipts, I cannot download or update my applications. How can I correct my mistake? and be able to use my mind again."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply:

You cannot install updates, nor download not open and files with a disabled account.

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

Your iPhone is locked. So, get this serviced.

Hold it Right There!

Being Locked Out...

Enter the passcode incorrectly too many times, and you'd likely be locked out for good. So, hold it right there, and refer to this link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support. It would be the one you've always entered. If you do not know it, then look for it in a location you may have stored it in.

No Success?

Contact Apple support:

If you cannot get the above link to work, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through.

Oct 30, 2023 8:56 PM in response to Eduardosoporte

I don't receive emails, when I want to download or update an app I can't because it generates a message that says "your account has been disabled or blocked" this happened when I was paying my iCloud account and I had problems with my bank card, which They changed it and gave me another card from the bank. When this happened, the new card did not update to my payment method, and my receipt that paid for the iCloud account expired. After that, my app store was blocked and it cannot update. the new details of my card to renew the iCloud subscription... since that moment I have not emailed receipts, I cannot download or update my applications. How can I correct my mistake? and be able to use my mind again.

mi cuenta de app store y mi cuenta esta bloquiado

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.