Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a fix for error -10673 on Safari?

Hundreds of people here complain of error -10673 but I cannot find any reliable fixes.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 7:27 AM

The link is in my initial reply. Shall I assume clicking that link does nothing due to the problem you are experiencing? You will need to copy and paste that link into Safari's Search / URL field. To do that, secondary click the link and choose Copy Link from the contextual menu that appears:

Then, paste it into either Safari's or Firefox's URL field.

• Two-finger tap, control-click, or right-click are several ways of performing a "secondary click."

I have a clean system.

What do you mean by that?

The reason for asking is that if you installed and used any non-Apple "cleaning" program or similar utility many things won't work. Those products are very popular, and very destructive. As it applies to Macs or PCs the "clean" terminology has been corrupted by scam product peddlers into meaninglessness.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 7:27 AM in response to Dr._Ellen_K._ Rudolph

The link is in my initial reply. Shall I assume clicking that link does nothing due to the problem you are experiencing? You will need to copy and paste that link into Safari's Search / URL field. To do that, secondary click the link and choose Copy Link from the contextual menu that appears:

Then, paste it into either Safari's or Firefox's URL field.

• Two-finger tap, control-click, or right-click are several ways of performing a "secondary click."

I have a clean system.

What do you mean by that?

The reason for asking is that if you installed and used any non-Apple "cleaning" program or similar utility many things won't work. Those products are very popular, and very destructive. As it applies to Macs or PCs the "clean" terminology has been corrupted by scam product peddlers into meaninglessness.

Is there a fix for error -10673 on Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.