Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Home App - Different Home View for Different Users

Is there a way to have the Home View in the Home app be different for each user and their iPhone/iPad?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 9:00 AM

Thank you for your reply, but that is not what I was asking for. I have multiple devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.). I would like a different Home View (favorites, rooms shown, etc.). Is this possible?

3 replies

Oct 18, 2022 9:45 AM in response to jamesddancer

Hello jamesddancer,

This page here will help to provide steps on inviting other to control accessories in your home: Allow others to control accessories in your home - Apple Support

Invite others to control accessories
1. On the Home tab, tap the More button, tap Home Settings, then tap Invite People.
2. Tap the Add button to choose people with an Apple ID from your contacts list, or enter their Apple ID email addresses in the To field.
3. Tap Send Invite.
4. Ask the invitee to do one of the following:
•In the notification: (iOS or iPadOS device) Tap Accept.
•In the Home app: (iOS or iPadOS device) Tap the More button, tap Home Settings, then tap their name.
•On Apple TV: Tap Show Me on Apple TV, then turn on one or more Apple TVs.

Once they've been invited they may use their own device to perform actions as desired within the Home app.

Cheers.

Apple Home App - Different Home View for Different Users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.