Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air not powering up

My 2021 MacBook Air 13”, macOS 12.6 was working fine and was plugged in but this morning the battery was dead. I plugged my phone into the outlet and it charged so it’s not the outlet, it’s not the charger because my phone changed on it fine. I tried a different cable and that didn’t work. I’m not sure what else to do.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 2:31 PM

Begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support.

Read and follow each of its steps, all the way through and including Step 5, which directs you to If your Mac starts up to a blank screen - Apple Support.

Read and follow each of its steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."'

That's all you can do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 2:31 PM in response to Nmikiska

Begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support.

Read and follow each of its steps, all the way through and including Step 5, which directs you to If your Mac starts up to a blank screen - Apple Support.

Read and follow each of its steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."'

That's all you can do.

MacBook Air not powering up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.