Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t understand why my iPad didn’t update automatically

Why my iPad didn’t automatic update I didn’t understand what to do, I trying just to up date and I don’t know what I am doing wrong just to get my iPad to update.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 12:20 AM

The latest version for your iPad is iPadOS 15.7

To manually perform a software update, go to Settings > General > Software Update

To enable automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates and enable ‘Download iPadOS Updates’ and ‘Install iPadOS Updates’. Note: automatic updates may take up to a couple of weeks to install, sometimes they may not be able to install and you will have to manually install.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 12:20 AM in response to Sister66

The latest version for your iPad is iPadOS 15.7

To manually perform a software update, go to Settings > General > Software Update

To enable automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates and enable ‘Download iPadOS Updates’ and ‘Install iPadOS Updates’. Note: automatic updates may take up to a couple of weeks to install, sometimes they may not be able to install and you will have to manually install.

I don’t understand why my iPad didn’t update automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.