Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing screen time passcode

How do I change the screen time passcode on my children's iPads if I don't have an iPad? I set up the passcode about a year ago and they have figured it out. The problem is that I don't have an iPad; I have and Android phone and a Windows PC.

iPad

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 4:41 AM

Fundamentally, you cannot manage your children’s Apple devices from an Android device or Windows PC.

Unless you invest in an Apple device of your own, with which to manage family devices, you have no alternative other than to individually reset the ScreenTime Passcode on each device - ensuring that you choose a random/unpredictable Passcode known only to yourself.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 4:41 AM in response to TH236

Fundamentally, you cannot manage your children’s Apple devices from an Android device or Windows PC.

Unless you invest in an Apple device of your own, with which to manage family devices, you have no alternative other than to individually reset the ScreenTime Passcode on each device - ensuring that you choose a random/unpredictable Passcode known only to yourself.

Changing screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.