Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEW IPHONE 13 PROMAX 512 SCREEN GOES WHITE

Anyone having the same issue, this situation that happened to me may either save you the headache from doing forum research... or save you time.....

Earlier around 1pm my screen on my phone stared glitching. It started from the bottom of the screen. every 4-5 mins. After about the 3rd time it happened, I restarted my phone and immediately went online to see if others had the same issues.... Well, almost everything link I saw regarding or somewhat similar to my own issue was telling me to restart the phone. It was safe to say to cross that off my list. Then I saw my phone was glitching more in the middle of the screen now. With in seconds my whole screen went WHITE on me. Looked basically like I had a flashlight app on my screen and I turned it on..... when I get calls, text or messages from my apps, I could only hear the notification sound with no visibility of my screen.

Well if your reading this, you may be thinking oh you've had your phone for awhile now huh? Nope.... 17 days ago I flew to Bangkok in hoping to purchase an iPhone 14 promax at the Apple store, EVERY 14 was sold out, shhhhhhh out of luck, but the 13 Promax was available. So I purchased it. fast forward to 17 days later... I have not dropped nor let my phone get wet at all. JUST MY LUCK.

After talking with the Apple rep through iMessage on my iMac, it turns out my issue was a HARDWARE issue, not SOFTWARE.

So if you are reading this and have the same issue, chances are really high that you're having a HARDWARE issue, not SOFTWARE. I hope this help anyone that had or have the similar issues that I described. There is nothing you could do except take it into an APPLE store and swap or have a tech person have a look. Me on the other hand, I am fortunate there is an Authorize Service Center I am able to take it in for repair, which is tomorrow. If there isn't any follow up on this then that mean the repair was a success. If I do add a comment to this, then the problem still continues.

I literally flew to Bangkok and purchased a new iPhone, only to have a hardware failure 17 days later... SMH. That is very disappointing Apple. I get it that nothing is perfect or things can go wrong.... But when you spend this much on a phone, you really expect better results.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 8:11 AM

Sorry I forgot to mention it was purchased at an APPLE Store in BANGKOK.

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 17, 2022 7:58 AM in response to Cigaroftheday

Cigaroftheday wrote:

That is very disappointing Apple.

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

NEW IPHONE 13 PROMAX 512 SCREEN GOES WHITE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.