Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send email because of error message

I got this error message when I tried to send an email today. How do I fix this?

"An error occurred while trying to sign this message with a certificate from “****l@gmail.com”. Verify that your certificate for this address is correct, and that its private key is in your keychain"

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 9:59 AM

cmichell wrote:

I got this error message when I tried to send an email today. How do I fix this?
"An error occurred while trying to sign this message with a certificate from “****l@gmail.com”. Verify that your certificate for this address is correct, and that its private key is in your keychain"

Contact google or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 9:59 AM in response to cmichell

cmichell wrote:

Contact google or look at their support site.

Can't send email because of error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.