Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlocking iPhone of deceased relative

Please, I have an iPhone that my father owned from a long time ago. It is the fourth generation. I want to open it and my father died a while ago. The phone does not fix anything, but I want to restore the memories of my dead father. The phone is switched off and I do not remember and do not know his mail or password

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 10:11 AM

badreno wrote:

Please, I have an iPhone that my father owned from a long time ago. It is the fourth generation. I want to open it and my father died a while ago. The phone does not fix anything, but I want to restore the memories of my dead father. The phone is switched off and I do not remember and do not know his mail or password

Follow these instructions: How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 10:11 AM in response to badreno

badreno wrote:

Follow these instructions: How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

Unlocking iPhone of deceased relative

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.