Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Customising wallpaper

I have seen on your events that we can customise the wallpaper on the home screen or lock screen while using the iPad I try to do that but I can’t, I have seen many videos on YouTube that people are doing customisation wallpaper But it does not work. There are several people who do that, but it does not work at the end I downloaded the shortcut but now also it does not work please fix it

Ayush Patel

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 4:11 PM

Hi AyushPatel12,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. The feature of being able to customize your wallpaper on the Home Screen or Lock Screen is only available on an iPhone running iOS 16 currently. This article explains more about this: Change the wallpaper on your iPhone

We'll have to wait and see if they make this feature available on iPadOS 16 went it's released.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 4:11 PM in response to AyushPatel12

Hi AyushPatel12,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. The feature of being able to customize your wallpaper on the Home Screen or Lock Screen is only available on an iPhone running iOS 16 currently. This article explains more about this: Change the wallpaper on your iPhone

We'll have to wait and see if they make this feature available on iPadOS 16 went it's released.

Take care.

Customising wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.