Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After foolishly turning on the two-factor identification I can no longer receive my email? Any help would be appreciated.

After foolishly turning on the two-factor identification feature on my iPad it appears I can no longer receive my email. I was tricked into doing it when told I must reinter my password and then it refused to accept my password, even though I know it was right. In the process of changing my password the slipped in the two-factor Id, which at the time seemed like a good idea. I did not realize I would not be able to turn it off or that it would affect my email.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 4:57 AM

2factor authentication for Apple ID does not impact your email. I suggest remove and add the email account again

1 reply

After foolishly turning on the two-factor identification I can no longer receive my email? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.