Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving voicemails on iPhone 14 Pro

Recently got the 14 Pro and after set up with my carrier I am no longer seeing voicemails on my phone-instead I have to call into my voicemail to retrieve the messages. I have tried all of the options like software update; power off/on; airplane mode off/on; and even the network reset and nothing fixes it.

Is this a carrier issue (did they set my phone up incorrectly or mess up my settings) or an iPhone issue?

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 11:22 AM

JenniferRT wrote:

Recently got the 14 Pro and after set up with my carrier I am no longer seeing voicemails on my phone-instead I have to call into my voicemail to retrieve the messages. I have tried all of the options like software update; power off/on; airplane mode off/on; and even the network reset and nothing fixes it.

Is this a carrier issue (did they set my phone up incorrectly or mess up my settings) or an iPhone issue?

Yes it is a carrier issue, your line isn't set up to use visual voicemail, they will need to provision your line.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 11:22 AM in response to JenniferRT

JenniferRT wrote:

Yes it is a carrier issue, your line isn't set up to use visual voicemail, they will need to provision your line.

Not receiving voicemails on iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.