Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone battery drain after update to ios 16.0.3

Hello everyone. So its been a couple of days with ios 16.0.3 and I am facing issues with heating and battery drain. The heat up is a bit more warmer than all the ios i have used but the drain is alot faster. 2-3% every few minutes. My battery health is at 95% after using it for a year and a half. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 6:45 PM

The battery will be working overtime for a few days after an update as it completes the update. You have excellent Battery Health. The typical Apple Battery lasts about 2 years of normal use. When it reaches 80%, you will need to make an appointment at the neearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, you may want to check this link...

The last update killed my battery! - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 6:45 PM in response to TheNewDudee

The battery will be working overtime for a few days after an update as it completes the update. You have excellent Battery Health. The typical Apple Battery lasts about 2 years of normal use. When it reaches 80%, you will need to make an appointment at the neearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, you may want to check this link...

The last update killed my battery! - Apple Community

Iphone battery drain after update to ios 16.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.