Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my iPhone 12 for Pro Photography?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 7:10 PM

You can and that depends on the level of Pro Photography that you want to accomplish.

The bottom line is that there is no phone device, with a built-in camera, that can even come close to SLR Digital camera results. For example, you will not see wedding photography entirely done on a phone camera. The phone cameras of today, do not have the range to perform like SLR cameras with large sensors and a collection of multiple focal length lenses and light sources.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 7:10 PM in response to KaushikDey

You can and that depends on the level of Pro Photography that you want to accomplish.

The bottom line is that there is no phone device, with a built-in camera, that can even come close to SLR Digital camera results. For example, you will not see wedding photography entirely done on a phone camera. The phone cameras of today, do not have the range to perform like SLR cameras with large sensors and a collection of multiple focal length lenses and light sources.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.