Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased movies in my library on iPad but they don’t show up on tv. How can I find them on tv?

My purchased movies show on appletv on my iPad but not on my tv. How can I find them on my tv?

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 6:43 AM

On what device do you have the Apple TV app, as accessible on your TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Some smart TVs may have the Apple TV+ app instead of the full Apple TV app. The difference is that the former doesn’t have access to ‘buy’ content (nor third party channels): Apple TV+ content only. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support. Which edition is available to your device, depends on the exact model (and thereby age/​OS version/​high-endness).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 6:43 AM in response to WAG11

On what device do you have the Apple TV app, as accessible on your TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Some smart TVs may have the Apple TV+ app instead of the full Apple TV app. The difference is that the former doesn’t have access to ‘buy’ content (nor third party channels): Apple TV+ content only. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support. Which edition is available to your device, depends on the exact model (and thereby age/​OS version/​high-endness).

I have purchased movies in my library on iPad but they don’t show up on tv. How can I find them on tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.