Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset screen time passcode

My kids iPad screen time passcode was forgotten and it’s not being shared across devices. I want to reset it but I can’t!

I believe the Apple ID is different from the one he has one (an old Apple ID) and that’s why it doesn’t appear as a device I can control.

And the option Forgot your passcode? Doesn’t appear.

I don’t want to try 9999 times to guess the passcode. I did 300 tries and got bored.

Any other solutions?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 8:12 AM

If the iPad is running at least iPadOS 13.4 or higher, you can reset the screen time passcode by following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If the iPad is older, or not at least running iPadOS 13.4 or higher, you will have to use a computer and fully erase the iPad, following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 8:12 AM in response to ypcmk

If the iPad is running at least iPadOS 13.4 or higher, you can reset the screen time passcode by following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

If the iPad is older, or not at least running iPadOS 13.4 or higher, you will have to use a computer and fully erase the iPad, following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Reset screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.