Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I charge my watch

How do I charge my apple watch

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 1:25 PM

The package holding a new watch comes with a little disk, about the size of the watch, with an indentation on one side that allows it to fit snugly against the back of the watch. There are no wires or contacts between the disk and the watch, so the watch has not holes in it that would allow corrosion. The disk has a wire with a USB connector that can plug into a USB power adapter. Some charger cables have USB-A, some USB-c. You can see pictures at the link that Vancouver22 referred to.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 1:25 PM in response to jasmemphis

The package holding a new watch comes with a little disk, about the size of the watch, with an indentation on one side that allows it to fit snugly against the back of the watch. There are no wires or contacts between the disk and the watch, so the watch has not holes in it that would allow corrosion. The disk has a wire with a USB connector that can plug into a USB power adapter. Some charger cables have USB-A, some USB-c. You can see pictures at the link that Vancouver22 referred to.

How do I charge my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.