Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo mail storage left on MacBook

I have one yahoo mail and 2 gmail accounts. How do I found out how much storage I have left on apple mail app and native mails on a 2020 MacBook Pro?

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 5:42 PM

1 reply

Oct 24, 2022 12:52 PM in response to Ea1207

Hey there Ea1207,

Use the information below to help with checking the maximum and available space for your accounts:

1. In the Mail app  on your Mac, in the Mail sidebar, Control-click a mailbox, then choose Get Account Info.
2. In the Account Info window, click the Account pop-up menu, then choose an account.
3. Click a tab to view details about the account.
• Quota Limits or Messages on Server: Monitor the size of mailboxes and messages on the mail server. This information can help you manage your messages when you exceed your account storage limits. For example, for an IMAP account, you can determine which mailbox uses the most space, show the messages, then delete them.
• Summary: View a summary of account settings, such as those related to mail servers and security. 

For more details: View email account information in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

If you need to free up space for email account, continue here: Free up storage space for email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Take care!

Yahoo mail storage left on MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.