Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 8 stop charging with Belkin MagSafe 3-1 Charger

Hi!

I recently bought the Belkin MagSafe 3-1 charger. The iPhone’s 14 pro Max charge is working ok. Same with my AirPods Pro 2nd generation. But my Apple Watch series 8 is having issues. Despite it shows the charging symbol when i put it in place, some seconds later it stops charging. Has anyone suffering the same?

Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 5:09 AM

OK. Now we need to know if it's the Belkin or your watch. Try to charge your watch with the Apple puck which came with your watch. If your watch charges fine on the authentic Apple charging puck, the watch is OK and the Belkin is not. If your watch won't charge on the Apple supplied puck, the issue is with your watch.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 5:09 AM in response to JpChilean

OK. Now we need to know if it's the Belkin or your watch. Try to charge your watch with the Apple puck which came with your watch. If your watch charges fine on the authentic Apple charging puck, the watch is OK and the Belkin is not. If your watch won't charge on the Apple supplied puck, the issue is with your watch.

Oct 23, 2022 5:18 AM in response to JpChilean

That's a shame. I like Belkin products. I recently got the Insignia v50 3-in1 charger from BestBuy and I can assure you it is great. It is Made for MagSafe and Made for Apple Watch (certified for both) and it charges my Apple Watch Ultra perfectly and my iPhone 14 Pro Max exactly. It's the same price as the Belkin, so check it out if you're interested.

Oct 23, 2022 5:25 AM in response to JpChilean

You're welcome. I also really like the look of the Insignia. And the MagSafe charging puck has a whisper quiet fan you can turn on if you want to cool your phone while its charging. I've had a lot of chargers, and this one is the best I've used yet.

Here's a link if you're interested --> https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-3-in-1-15w-wireless-charger-with-magsafe-for-iphone-14-13-12-series-apple-watch-airpods-silver-silver/6510535.p?skuId=6510535

Apple Watch Series 8 stop charging with Belkin MagSafe 3-1 Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.