Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my apple id how do i?

I want to delete my old account

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:40 PM

Lig_rizz Said:

"I want to delete my apple id how do i?: I want to delete my old account"

-------

Closing An Apple ID:

Note that your Apple ID is officially your Apple Account. So, as a result of closing your Apple Account, all purchases and pewould be lost. So, backup what need be, and then log out on each device.

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Once closed, all of you iCloud data will be lost. So, download all of it, for safe keeping: Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2. Log Out on All Devices:

If you do not log out of iCloud on a particular device, then you never be able to access it again from another account. So, log out on all of your devices: Sign Out of iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

3. Closing the Account:

Proceed here: How to Delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 9:40 PM in response to Community User

Lig_rizz Said:

"I want to delete my apple id how do i?: I want to delete my old account"

-------

Closing An Apple ID:

Note that your Apple ID is officially your Apple Account. So, as a result of closing your Apple Account, all purchases and pewould be lost. So, backup what need be, and then log out on each device.

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Once closed, all of you iCloud data will be lost. So, download all of it, for safe keeping: Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2. Log Out on All Devices:

If you do not log out of iCloud on a particular device, then you never be able to access it again from another account. So, log out on all of your devices: Sign Out of iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

3. Closing the Account:

Proceed here: How to Delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

I want to delete my apple id how do i?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.