Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red light when charging Beats Flex?

I have set up my Beats Flex headphones/earbuds to charge just like I did the first time, but now a red light shows up and stays on. I bought the charging unit suggested by Apple and was successful with the out-of-the-box charge. Now I can’t get the red light to turn off, and my iPhone 12 shows that they are not connected. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 1:01 PM

Hello RUdeliberatelyconfusingme,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

Please try the steps as listed here since they may resolve your connection concern: If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

If your Beats still won’t connect, please use the steps here to reset them: Reset your Beats earphones - Apple Support

1. Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 1:01 PM in response to RUdeliberatelyconfusingme

Hello RUdeliberatelyconfusingme,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

Please try the steps as listed here since they may resolve your connection concern: If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

If your Beats still won’t connect, please use the steps here to reset them: Reset your Beats earphones - Apple Support

1. Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

Red light when charging Beats Flex?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.