Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple Watch code

I have an Iwatch and forgot my code to get in it. I have tried to do a factory reset but can’t get power button to do anything can you help me?. I bought the watch online so it’s not paired to my phone. I have tried several utube videos and haven’t been able to reset it yet?Please help me or tell me what I need to do to fix this?

Sincerely,

FranElla

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 5:35 PM

1 reply

Oct 25, 2022 9:45 AM in response to FranElla

Hello FranElla,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We want to help you reset your new Apple Watch so you can set it up and pair it with your iPhone.

You'll want to take these exact steps to reset it:

"If you forgot the passcode to your Apple Watch, you'll need to reset the watch and set it up again.

How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode

1. Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  3. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
  4. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup."

This Apple Support page has the full details: If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support

If you continue to have an issue with the button, the Apple Watch might need to be inspected or serviced.

We hope this helps to reset the Apple Watch so you can get the most from it.

Cheers!

I forgot my Apple Watch code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.