Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay in school

im a teacher and someone has been messing with my apple tv i use to teach its set to the school wi-fi how can i find out who is using it dose it track who used it

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 8:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 10:13 AM

You can't track who's using it. However, you can set who can use airplay. On Apple TV go to settings - airplay and HomeKit - allow access.

Choose one of the following:

• Everyone: Everyone can stream content to your Apple TV. 
  • Anyone on the Same Network: Anyone connected to your home network can stream content to your Apple TV.
  • Only People Sharing This Home: Only people you’ve added to Home Sharing can stream content to your Apple TV.
  • Require Password: A password is required to AirPlay to your Apple TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 10:13 AM in response to 0sokskso

You can't track who's using it. However, you can set who can use airplay. On Apple TV go to settings - airplay and HomeKit - allow access.

Choose one of the following:

• Everyone: Everyone can stream content to your Apple TV. 
  • Anyone on the Same Network: Anyone connected to your home network can stream content to your Apple TV.
  • Only People Sharing This Home: Only people you’ve added to Home Sharing can stream content to your Apple TV.
  • Require Password: A password is required to AirPlay to your Apple TV.

Airplay in school

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.