Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K no USB and no help from support

I have an Apple TV 4K with no USB-C nor Micro-USB plug. The device has a white light blinking and shows nothing on the screen. It's dead. I cannot reset it and cannot connect it to iTunes as unable to plug in any cable. Apparently Apple has previously promised to help restore any non-USB devices but when contacting the local Apple Authorized Service Provider they want me to pay a fee to help. The fee charged is $150 so not really worth it.

Anybody that can assist? My device is bricked and Apple are not helping as they said they would.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 1:03 AM

Apple Authorized Service Providers can set their own prices. They are independent businesses.

Please contact Apple Support directly, as suggested in the related support article:

If you see a […] flashing indicator light on the front of your Apple TV, contact Apple Support.

3 replies

Apple TV 4K no USB and no help from support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.