Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an iCloud locked iPhone second hand and I need the previous owners info so I can return it to them

I got an iCloud locked iPhone second hand on eBay it came iCloud locked and I need the previous owners info so I can return it to them or something ,how do I get this?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 3:40 PM

Never purchase from a stranger because it could possibly be stolen and no one has the ability to override the security measures.

Apple values your privacy and has safeguards in place to ensure that no one can access the device.

You will need to reach out to the owner because it is the owner’s responsibility to properly erase the device before selling it.

Until then, it is locked. 🔐

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 3:40 PM in response to Westsideja

Never purchase from a stranger because it could possibly be stolen and no one has the ability to override the security measures.

Apple values your privacy and has safeguards in place to ensure that no one can access the device.

You will need to reach out to the owner because it is the owner’s responsibility to properly erase the device before selling it.

Until then, it is locked. 🔐

I got an iCloud locked iPhone second hand and I need the previous owners info so I can return it to them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.