Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memo - Documents & Data

Hi,

My voice memo is only 22.8 MB. But it came to my attention that my documents & data are 55.94gb which this never happen to me before. There are no deleted Voice memos. I only have 18 recordings and the longest one is only 3 minutes. The rest is below than 1 minute. My last recording was 2021, but when i check my iphone storage, last use was in June 2022. I'm so confused.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 7:43 AM

Hi,

The issue has been resolved. Thanks!

5 replies

Oct 26, 2022 12:27 PM in response to Ct_85

Hello Ct_85,

Are you looking at your iPhone storage or iCloud storage? Learn more about the differences here: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If you're looking at the Voice Memos and it only reflects 22 MB taken up, then we'd say the issue with Documents & Data wouldn't be related to the Voice Memos.

Have you had a chance to take a look at the following related resources?

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

The more we understand about the issue, the better we can assist. Please reply back with the answer to the above questions for further help.

Wishing you well, take care.

Voice Memo - Documents & Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.