You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print dialog blank

Just upgraded to Ventura and the new print dialog isn't working with the Xerox Printer features. I'm trying to print to a Xerox PrimeLink B9110 have installed the Xerox drivers released 24-Oct-2022. The issue is when the accounting dialog comes up the text input fields are not showing. The fields are still there and if I use the keyboard to tab into the fields and type my accounting code I can get them in, but the text is never visible and it's only because I know the exact keyboard strokes that I can enter them. When I go to use the Printer Features in the print dialog it is also not displaying and I can not select stapling options.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 12:42 PM

I came across this in another site. In the application, go to the File menu and clear all the recent files. Then quit the application. Open it and select the file to print and see if the Xerox menus now appear. I had this same issue with the Preview app and these simple steps corrected it.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2022 12:42 PM in response to aglimme

I came across this in another site. In the application, go to the File menu and clear all the recent files. Then quit the application. Open it and select the file to print and see if the Xerox menus now appear. I had this same issue with the Preview app and these simple steps corrected it.

print dialog blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.