Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch shows a red exclamation point, I tried to tap the side twice but it won't do anything. I'm trying to reset it because it was paired with my other iPhone and now I have a new phone and has to paint.

How can I reset my Apple Watch to pair it with my iPhone 12. I tried to put it in the charger but it shows a red exclamation point. I Tapp the side twice but it won't do anything.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 3:27 PM

If the directions in the Related Article at the top of this page, which brought you here in the first place didn't work, the next suggestion in that link is to Contact Apple Support. We are not Apple Support. This is a user to user only forum. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for directly help.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 3:27 PM in response to ette_16

If the directions in the Related Article at the top of this page, which brought you here in the first place didn't work, the next suggestion in that link is to Contact Apple Support. We are not Apple Support. This is a user to user only forum. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for directly help.

My Apple Watch shows a red exclamation point, I tried to tap the side twice but it won't do anything. I'm trying to reset it because it was paired with my other iPhone and now I have a new phone and has to paint.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.