Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi connection with Iphone/IPAD

I am not able to access wifi with any of my apple devices. The router is connected and working since I am able to access with HP laptop. This started with a recent Apple upgrade.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 7:56 PM

The first thing to test is to shut down your router and then start it back up again after a few seconds. Wait for a few minutes for it to completely boot up and then try connecting to the Wi-Fi Network with your Apple devices.

Furthermore, The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2022 7:56 PM in response to lvander4

The first thing to test is to shut down your router and then start it back up again after a few seconds. Wait for a few minutes for it to completely boot up and then try connecting to the Wi-Fi Network with your Apple devices.

Furthermore, The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Axel F.

wifi connection with Iphone/IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.