Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 password bug

I bought iPhone 14 today and updated to iOS 15.7(?) then iOS 16. I have activated Face ID and it works great….except when I try to access payment and shipping settings. Face ID is active for it but it doesn’t happen. It automatically requires me to sign in twice before I can access the settings. After I exit and go back in again, two times to sign in, every time. My husband got the same phone but didn’t do the upgrades and his works fine. Hope this gets fixed soon!

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 8:45 PM

Portreest Said:

"iOS 16 password bug: I bought iPhone 14 today and updated to iOS 15.7(?) then iOS 16. I have activated Face ID and it works great….except when I try to access payment and shipping settings. Face ID is active for it but it doesn’t happen. It automatically requires me to sign in twice before I can access the settings.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID:

Overview these two links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2022 8:45 PM in response to Portreest

Portreest Said:

"iOS 16 password bug: I bought iPhone 14 today and updated to iOS 15.7(?) then iOS 16. I have activated Face ID and it works great….except when I try to access payment and shipping settings. Face ID is active for it but it doesn’t happen. It automatically requires me to sign in twice before I can access the settings.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID:

Overview these two links:

iOS 16 password bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.